The 2017 annual Feed the Neighborhood event will be held at the Enid Event Center & Convention Hall and David Allen Ball Park Sunday, August 13 at 5pm.
YOU can make a difference and become a part of our team, feeding, serving, and empowering the students of Enid, Oklahoma and surrounding areas. All donations are tax deductible. You can choose to sponsor units (ex: school supplies, backpacks, vouchers), you can make a general donation, or you can become a sponsor. The total cost of the event is $70,300 and we need your help to make this year's Feed the Neighborhood a success.
Supporting Feed the Neighborhood will be a long-term investment into the Enid community by providing food, services, and school supplies to those in need. Please consider joining Feed the Neighborhood as we give back to the community.
We seek to feed the community by offering:
- 4,500 Hotdogs
- 4,500 Bags of chips
- 4,500 Bottles of water
- Hundreds of grocery items
we seek to serve the community by offering:
- Health screenings
- Sock/Underwear and Shoe Vouchers
- Bike giveaways
- Grocery walks
- Games and Activities for the family
- and much more
we seek to empower the students by offering:
- 2,000 School Supply Packets
- Includes: 24 Crayons, 8 Markers, 12 Colored Pencils, 100 Pages of Paper, 8 Pens, 12 Pencils, 2 Erasers, 1 Spiral Notebook, 3 Pocket Folders, Glue Stick, School Glue
- 2,000 Backpacks